All data will always be collected, processed or stored in accordance with the current legal principles. Only the data necessary for the current business operations will be used. These are primarily natural persons: customers and their employees, suppliers, users, direct or indirect contract persons, leads and prospects. The following data are collected:
- Identification data: These are used to easily contact but also identify the person concerned (e.g. as a user in our software). In addition, they are also used to manage customers and maintain relationships and other administrative operations (e.g., placing orders, gathering information, etc.) necessary to conduct our business. Other personal data in addition to this identification data will not be processed.
- Personal dataas name, email address, cell phone numbers
- Professional qualifications in the context of a job application such as certificates, diplomas,...
- Financial and accounting data: This mainly involves bank account numbers, VAT numbers,... needed to follow up one correct and efficient payment from/to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Commercial data: This primarily concerns keeping historical data such as orders, assignments, projects, history of orders,...
As described above, these data are only processed/maintained in the context of our own business operations, to enable efficient service provision or in accordance with the legal obligation to keep certain data.
Data from our customers, resulting from an assignment (e.g. data scanning of insurance policies, saving of invoices, etc) and entrusted to us, will only be used for the assignment clearly defined by you. These data are never used for any other purpose (e.g. commercial) and are immediately destroyed at the end of the assignment, both digitally and on paper, without keeping any local copies.
Data will only be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement between FIT BV and the end customer. In this case, the data will only be used to execute the order and will in no case be eligible to be used for other purposes.